Prices per day
1 - 3 days: €110
4 - 6 days: €90
7 - 14 days: €80
14+ days: €ask
BMW R1200GS Twin cam
Combine ideas of adventure and motorcycling and the BMW R1200GS is the motorcycle that comes to mind. The R1200GS is BMW Motorrad's best-selling model and has been carrying world travelers across the globe for decades as it has developed into the industry standard that it is.
The BMW R1200GS owns the adventure touring motorcycle division. Riders who can afford it will appreciate the comfort and abilities of the BMW R1200GS.
The BMW R1200GS is powered by BMW's horizontally-opposed Boxer Twin, Celebrities and average riders alike have used the 1200GS and its powerful Boxer to rack up countless comfortable miles on every continent across the globe. Most notably Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman saddled a pair of BMW R1200GS Adventures for their popular Long Way Round and Long Way Down documentaries.
Known for its Paralever and Telelever suspension, the BMW R1200GS is exceptionally proficient on the pavement and items like 19/17-inch wheels show a trend leaning towards the tarmac. A single-sided swingarm and shaft drive are low-maintenance as is the air-cooled engine - an important selling point for riders who want to tour the world.
- On Board Computer with Tire Pressure and Oil Temp
- 2 BMW Aluminium panniers and Top Box
- 1 electrical outlet
- Low Seat Option
- European Wide Breakdown Cover with 24 hour roadside assistance
- 200kms per day allowance
- 25cents per km extra
- 15€/day unlimited kms
- Total European Insurance Coverage
- Private Luggage Storage
- Air/Oil Cooled flat twin (Boxer) engine two camshafts and four radially aligned valves per cylinder, central balancer shaft
- 110 hp (81 kW) at 7,750 rpm through 6 speed gearbox (120 Nm) at 6,000 rpm
- ABS with ASC, Anti-theft alarm, Hand guards, Heated handgrips, On-Board Computer
- Seat Height (34.6inch / 35.4inch) Optional low seat: 820 mm (32.3inch)
- Available with BMW Panniers, BMW Top Box with Back rest and Tank Bag