Prices per day
1 - 3 days: €200
4 - 6 days: €170
7 - 14 days: €140
14+ days: €ask
BMW K1600 GTLE
When luxury id freed of ll ballast it moves to a new level. At the very top of this evolution is the new K 1600 GTL - a high-class touring bike like none before it. With the most compact and efficient in-line 6-cylinder engine ever installed in a series production motorcycle.
The ergonomics of the K 1600 GTL are designed for long trips and leave nothing to be desired for either rider or pillion passenger in terms of comfort. The slim design in the area of the rider's seat and the fact that the handlebars reach far back allows a relaxed seating position - for hours and over hundreds of miles. The pillion passenger enjoys a sizable seating area and a comfortable backrest.
Available for the first time in a motorcycle: the adaptive headlight (special equipment feature) - a revolution which matches the visionary front section of the K 1600 GTL and provides the very highest level of active safety.
The GTLE makes luxury light-footed. This is because its unique chassis provides excellent handling. With a totally direct ride feel due to the ground-breaking Duolever front suspension. At the rear, it is the Paralever that put's the power of the engine onto the road, The optional ESA II (Electronic Suspension Adjustment) ensures that the GTLE always glides completely smoothly since the systems allows the damping and suspension to be adapted according to situation and preference at the press of a button.
Every detail is designed for maximum riding pleasure. A motorcycle for people who are looking for a new kind of supremacy.
- On Board Computer with Tire Pressure and Oil Temp
- 2 BMW Aluminium panniers and Top Box
- 1 electrical outlet
- Low Seat Option
- European Wide Breakdown Cover
- 200 Kms per day
- 25c extra kms
- 15€ unlimited allowance
- Total European Insurance Coverage
- Private Luggage Storage
- Oil/watercooled 4-stroke in-line 6-cylinder engine, two overhead camshafts, four valves per cylinder
- Bore x stroke 72mm x 67.5mm
- Capacity 1,649cc
- Rated output 160hp at 7,750rpm
- Max. torque 175 Nm at 5,250rpm
- Compression ratio 12.2:1
- Fuel consumption per 100 km at constant 90 km/h 4.6L
- Fuel consumption per 100 km at constant 120 km/h 5.9L
- Clutch Multiple disc clutch in oil bath
- Gearbox 6-speed, helical, gearbox
- Drive Cardan Shaft
- ABS BMW Motorrad Integral ABS (part-integral)
- Seat height, unladen weight 750mm (high seat bench: 780mm)