Prices per day
1 - 3 days: €155
4 - 6 days: €125
7 - 14 days: €110
14+ days: €ask
BMW R1200 GS ADV '16
You like extreme and long tours? On rough roads, over stony tracks out in the wild, too? Tarmac, offroad, stones and sand: These are the challenges the 2016 BMW R 1200 GS Adventure is longing to master with its easy and agile handling. A machine for those who want to test their limits and go beyond them. Or to put it briefly: A motorcycle for riders who are seeking real adventure and don't want to miss out on a great deal of riding pleasure in the process.
Conquer any type of terrain on an adventure bike that meets all your practical needs. Two standard-fitted ride modes – "Rain" and "Road" – are available at the press of a button and offer two completely different, finely tuned riding experiences. It's like having two motorcycles in one. Further riding modes are also available as an option. 7.9 gallons in the fuel tank combined with the engine's optimized fuel efficiency really make you "unstoppable" on and off the road making unwanted stops a thing of the past. In addition the standard level of equipment was improved, e.g. to include an on-board computer. This enables perfect navigation and provides the rider with useful data such as fuel level, average speed and fuel consumption. This travel adventure machine is rounded off by a newly integrated compartment above the tank which allows you to keep small items within reach at all times.
Designed, engineered and equipped for supreme globetrotting capabilities.
- On Board Computer with Tire Pressure and Oil Temp
- 2 BMW Aluminium panniers and Top Box
- 1 electrical outlet
- Low Seat Option
- European Wide Breakdown Cover with 24 hour roadside assistance
- 200kms per day allowance
- 25cents per km extra
- 15€/day unlimited kms
- Total European Insurance Coverage
- Private Luggage Storage
- Based on the same versatile overall concept as the R 1200 GS, with spirited twin-cylinder boxer engine and agile chassis, but with enhanced off-road prowess and globetrotting abilities.
- Increased flywheel mass in the engine and additional vibration damper for even smoother running and superior rideability.
- Spring travel 0.8 inches longer at front and rear compared to R 1200 GS.
- 0.4 inches more ground clearance than predecessor.
- Modified geometry of trailing arm for even sharper handling.
- Completely restyled bodywork in distinctly robust and masculine GS Adventure design.
- 7.9 gallon fuel tank with similar range to predecessor.
- ABS, ASC and two riding modes as standard.
- Semi-active suspension Dynamic ESA (Electronic Suspension Adjustment) available as factory option