Prices per day
1 - 3 DAYS: €130
4 - 6 DAYS: €110
7 - 14 DAYS: €95
14+ DAYS: €ASK
BMW R1200GS LC
R 1200 GS – the icon among the travel enduros. For over 32 years it has been defining the segment of travel enduros and setting standards in robustness, reliability, and performance. BMW Motorrad is now continuing the success story – with the new R 1200 GS. But how can we make such a consummate enduro even better? By refining every single detail without losing sight of the unique character embodied by the R 1200 GS.
The result presents technical revolutions in the typical opposed twin look. The core of the new R 1200 GS is the powertrain concept with liquid cooling and vertical flows through the cylinder heads. The extremely manoeuvrable and stable suspension is uncompromising when transferring the maximum performance to the road or rough terrain. And thanks to the flexible ergonomics, the rider of the new R 1200 GS can experience every new adventure with ease.
The new R 1200 GS – the perfection of an icon.
- On Board Computer with Tire Pressure and Oil Temp
- 2 BMWpanniers and Top Box
- 1 electrical outlet
- Low Seat Option
- European Wide Breakdown Cover with 24 hour roadside assistance
- 200kms per day allowance
- 25cents per km extra
- 15€/day unlimited kms
- Total European Insurance Coverage
- Private Luggage Storage
- Air/liquid-cooled four stroke flat twin engine, double overhead camshaft, one balance shaft
- 92 kW (125 hp) at 7,750 rpm 125 Nm at 6,500 rpm
- ABS with ASC, Anti-theft alarm, Hand guards, Heated handgrips, On-Board Computer
- Seat Height 850/870 mm Low seat -810 mm
- Available with BMW Panniers, BMW Top Box with Back rest and Tank Bag