Prices per day
1 - 3 days: €160
4 - 6 days: €135
7 - 14 days: €120
14+ days: €ask
XR: a cross between an enduro and a sports bike.
Here's the perfect BMW motorcycle for all those who want the dynamic performance of a sports motorcycle, the versatility of an enduro and the comfort of a touring bike. The new S 1000 XR combines the very best of these worlds to create something completely new: the first ever adventure sports bike made by BMW Motorrad; perfect for everyone in search of sporty flair that knows no bounds.
Hot fusion. The design.
The S 1000 XR is exceptional - and that's exactly what it looks like. As a synthesis of sports and enduro it unites the power of the S 1000 R with the upright seating position of the GS. No matter where you go on the XR: all eyes will be on you.
The best of both worlds: the technology.
As a cross between an adventure bike and a sports bike, the S 1000 XR draws on the full range of experience BMW Motorrad has in these categories. The sports engine of the S 1000 R with its 160 bhp at 11,000 rpm and 112 Nm at 9,250 rpm is combined with the seating concept of the GS series to create a motorcycle that is at home in the threshold range - on every road.
- On Board Computer with Tire Pressure and Oil Temp
- 2 BMW Aluminium panniers and Top Box
- 1 electrical outlet
- Low Seat Option
- European Wide Breakdown Cover
- 200 Kms per day 25c extra kms
- 15€ unlimited allowance
- Total European Insurance Coverage
- Private Luggage Storage
- Displacement: 999 cc
- Engine Type: Water/oil-cooled 4-cylinder 4-stroke in-line engine, four valves per cylinder, two overhead camshafts
- Horse Power: 160 hp
- Final Drive: Chain 17/45
- Gas tank: 20 l
- Other features: Dynamic Pro, Gear shift assist Pro, Heated grips, Hand protectors, onboard computer, ESA electronical suspension, ABS, ASC traction control, tire pressure sensor, GPS mount, electrical outlet
- Seat hight: 840 mm (31.9" – 32.7")
- Low seat 780-800 mm (30.7" – 31.5")
- Luggage system: 2 BMW side cases (31 liters) and one BMW top case (25-35 liters)