Prices per day
1 - 3 days: €145
4 - 6 days: €120
7 - 14 days: €100
14+ days: €ask
BMW R1200 RT SE
A brilliant touring bike. The 2013 RT gets a new fairing, new clocks and an all new 110bhp twin-cam engine which gives it just enough grunt to make it entertaining and sit at high-speed over long distances. It is ultimately comfortable and in all weathers too as the SE version gets a heated seat, heated grips and ESA.
As far as 2-cylinder fans are concerned, first-class touring has a memorable abbreviation - and it’s been around for 30 years: RT. For long-haul travelers there can hardly be any other term which has always stood for perfectly conceived motorcycling concept from start to finish: excellent wind and weather protection, optimum ergonomics, highly convenient operation combined with a top-class chassis fitted with the unique optional extras ASC and ESA II*.
In the touring segment, these features probably define the ultimate benchmark of innovation. Even though the R 1200 RT cuts a superb figure everywhere with its dynamic new design, everything about it sends out the message: built to cover thousands of miles, preferably in one go.
Then there is this fascinating mixture of distinctive engine and big bike dynamics. The characteristic “boxer” supremacy has been further enhanced in the current version: the engine’s crowning glory is now the radial DOHC** valve operating system from the HP2 Sport, though here designed for greater torque and without any loss of running smoothness: maximum torque 88 ft-lb at 6000 rpm, rated output still at 110 hp. This means a tangible increase in thrust from the lower engine speed range through to above the medium range. The new valve control in the exhaust system ensures a discreet but more dynamic sound.
- On Board Computer with Tire Pressure and Oil Temp
- 2 BMW Aluminium panniers and Top Box
- 1 electrical outlet
- Low Seat Option
- European Wide Breakdown Cover
- 200 Kms per day
- 25c extra kms
- €15 unlimited allowance
- Total European Insurance Coverage
- Private Luggage Storage
- Capacity 1'170cc
- Air/oil-cooled flat twin ('Boxer') 4-stroke engine, two camshafts and four radially aligned valves per cylinder, central balancer shaft
- Electronic intake pipe injection / BMS-K+ digital engine management with overrun fuel cut-off, twin spark ignition
- Dual disc brake, floating brake discs, diameter 320 mm, four-piston fixed calipers (front)
- Top Speed over 200 km/h (125.0 mph)
- ABS-Anti locking Brakes
- On-Board Computer
- Usable tank volume, 6.6 gallons (25.0 liters)